We warmly invite you to learn more about what distinguishes Northwest Chinese Academy from other educational alternatives in the Portland and Beaverton area. At NWCA, we are committed to providing a premium educational experience for your children. We are proud of our excellent staff and our proven results over the past five years.
Did you know that NWCA includes a Study Hall Hour at the end of each day? Students work with teachers from 3:00-4:00 each day to complete work at school.
• Small Class Sizes facilitate personalized and accelerated learning with a 1:10 teacher to student ratio.
• High Quality Education is provided by using proven Beijing curriculum and the highest percent of immersion class time in the Portland/Beaverton area.
• More Days, Longer Hours: NWCA’s school day lasts from 8:00am – 4:00pm, including a teacher led Homework Hour. Students may be dropped off as early as 7:30am. NWCA does not observe Beaverton School District state furlough days.
• Art, Music and Physical Education included in Chinese classroom instruction and public performances.
• Advanced English Literacy Curriculum starts in preschool and is well advanced verses public schools.
• Proven Results are shown in our students’ excellent OAKS and HSK tests. Click here for more information.
• Spanish is introduced to the curriculum in 3rd grade with the goal of further expanding and developing knowledge of world languages and cultures.
Please contact us to learn more and schedule a tour of our school.