Rates for 2016-2017 School Year
Preschool (ages 3 – 4)
– Full-time (5 full days/week): $850/month with no contract
– Call for part-time rates
Prekindergarten (ages 4 – 5)
– Full-time (5 full days/week): $14,219
– Part-time (3 full days/week): $10,047
– Part-time (5 half days/week, 8:00am-12:30pm): $10,047
– Part-time (3 half days/week, 8:00am-12:30pm): $7,576
Kindergarten – 5th Grade
– Full-time enrollment, all grade levels: $14,933
Middle School Extension, 6th – 8th Grade
– Part-time (2 days/week, 2 hours/day): $3,200
Multiple Dependent Sibling Discount
– Full-time enrollment, 10% of tuition
Mid-year enrollment pro-rated tuition amounts are determined on an individual basis.
Discounts and Payment Plans
Northwest Chinese Academy offers payment plan options and full-time sibling discounts.
– Payment plans include paying in full by July 1st to receive a tuition discount, paying in full by September 1st, paying half by July 1st and the remaining amount in nine monthly payments (interest included) or paying the entire tuition amount in 12 monthly payments (interest included).
– All siblings must attend full-time to receive the lowered sibling tuition rate.
Financial assistance is available to Kindergarten – 6th grade students that qualify. Financial aid is dispersed according to need and the school’s available assistance budget. Applications are processed through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment at www.factstuitionaid.com. Contact the school for further information. All financial aid applications must be received by May 15th to qualify for assistance in the following school year.
Please contact Anita DeHaan at (503) 546-3455 or firstname.lastname@example.org for full tuition and financial aid information.