The goals of NWCA are to develop students who have a strong foundation of Mandarin language, multicultural and critical-thinking skills to compete and contribute successfully in an increasingly interdependent global society. We provide a school environment that supports cooperation, creativity, resourcefulness and the love of learning.
Why Language Immersion Education
- It is the most effective type of foreign language program.
- Students acquire the language faster and better than students in traditional foreign language classes.
- Produces the highest levels of language and cultural proficiency.
- Develops more flexible thinking and has a positive effect on students’ cognitive development.
- Students reach high levels of academic achievement on standardized test of both English reading and math.
“We wanted a Mandarin immersion program for our two kids, but NWCA gives them so much more than a language. This school also gives our kids an understanding and awareness of themselves in a global community. They love this school.”
– Kate and Brad, parents of two NWCA students